Sleep apnea is a condition when the breathing pattern stops for approximately 10-20 seconds during sleep, There are two types of sleep apnea. Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), which is caused by the relaxation and collapsing of the soft tissue in the back of the throat which blocks the air flow into the lungs. Central sleep apnea (CSA), which is caused by the brain sending irregular messages to the muscles that control breathing.
Researchers have found that sleep apnea is related to ‘Emotional Trauma’ such as near death experiences. One of the most common experiences is near drowning. Studies have indicated that people with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) are highly susceptible to sleep apnea or shallow breathing. The connection between sleep disorders and PTSD is mainly attributed to nightmares or flashbacks during the REM sleep.
Signs and symptoms of sleep apnea:
- Your very sleepy during the day, but you don’t know why.
- You snore and have pauses in your breathing while sleeping.
- You have high blood pressure.
- You gasp or choke during sleep.
- You’re very tired (you have fatigue).
- You’re depressed.
- You can’t concentrate.
- You have morning headaches.
- You have memory problems/memory loss.
- For men: you have impotence (difficulty keeping an erection).
Sleep apnea and post-traumatic stress disorder has been linked to Trapped Emotions. Trapped Emotions and imbalances can be released fast and easy. Emotional Healing Services can help. Call for an appointment or visit our web page today. Tel. 705 387 1717 or 855 799 1717 www.emotionalhealingservices.com